0

L'Oreal new nail stickers

Posted by Buls on 10:43 PM in , ,
I came across the new nail stickers at Shoppers Stop the other day. I was excited. They seemed better than the previous ones. You can read the review here.
The SA applied one on my nail and I liked it. The new designs are funky and more daily wear. I bought the pink and purple one for Rs 299.



The nail sticker is thinner than the older ones and so applies more easily. The best part about this is... you can either apply the pink side or purple side since the excess can be cut off.




I loved them while applying but... then this happened. Just like last time, the top part started peeling off. Initially, it was 'coz I had applied Sally Hansen base coat. I removed them and applied new ones. But, they did not stay for even a day. And this is on my left hand... the state of the nail art on my right hand was worse.




Not happy at all. I still prefer Revlon nail stickers. 

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Daily, Quirky Fashion All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.