3

How old is your oldest item of clothing?

Posted by Buls on 5:16 PM in , , , ,
Mine is a top I bought for less than 400 bucks from Azad Mini Market, Ahmedabad around 12 years back. Yep, I have a top which is 12 years old and am still wearing it.
How weird is it that expensive clothes from high street brands like Zara barely last a year and unbranded stuff can lasts years.
Of course, I have gone through size changes over the years but the top has stayed.

This is how I wore it recently. I find this top very sexy and end up pairing it with very boring bottoms. I added a pop of colour through my footwear.

Grey skirt : Zara



Footwear : Charles and Keith 


And this is how I wore it few months back.
Grey trousers : Wills Lifestyle 
Pumps : Charles and Keith


So, how old is your oldest item of clothing?


3 Comments


Bulbul.. First I will tell u..u r looking just fab...now u r really inspiring me to start workout...
N I also have few cloths which I bought 10yrs back.. N now looking at u I am also determined to get back to the shape that will fit in those cloths 😉


@Jenis : Thank you so much. This means a lot. I would love to see your 10 year old clothes.
@Varsha : Thank you

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Daily, Quirky Fashion All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.