0

May Vellvette Box

I was disappointed with the April Vellvette box and did not post the details here. Everytime they send me a lipstick it is this odd colour. I love bright colours and here they were, sending me boring silver (who wears silver?)... shimmery pink ... etc.

I love May'13 box... it is my favourite.


This month's theme is "organic".
The products:
- Clinique foundation
- Flormar lipstick
- Brocato shampoo
-Brocato treatment

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Foundation
It has 4 sachets of the foundation which is awesome. I will be able to use it 4 times atleast. I have received shade 3 which should match well.
The foundation has SPF 15, fights sun damage and repairs it from within.
I am going to try this tomorrow itself.


Flormar lipstick:
This is a full size product priced at Rs 700. I am so happy with the colour. Finally... something bright. It is very moisturizing and glossy. It feels like butter... and is softer than the Revlon lip butter. I may need to store it in the fridge.



Brocato Shampoo and treatment:
The shampoo and treatment are priced at Rs 375 (sample size) each.
They are sulphates and parabens free.
I am looking forward to trying this tomorrow itself.


Also, I have received a coupon for 15% discount at Nature's Co and and a complimentary spa. I am going to redeem it over the weekend.



0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Daily, Quirky Fashion All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.