0

I love Maxis

Posted by Buls on 10:01 PM in , , , , , ,
Maxis are difficult to wear. If you are lean, it is not an issue but if you are not in perfect shape they can make you look not-so-perfect. I don't like fat showing through my clothes and prefer to wear slightly loose clothes rather than tight fitting ones. All these conditions make it difficult to find the perfect maxi.
I bought this maxi from the sale at Chemistry during a visit to Kolkata few months back. The footwear is from Charles and Keith.
I am also wearing a shapewear slip from Marks and Spencer- my go to brand for lingerie.



This maxi makes me look curvier... maybe it is the horizontal stripes but that is ok. I miss Italy because I didn't have to worry about cleavage and bras peeking out. This maxi needs a little care in that department. 

What do you think? 


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Daily, Quirky Fashion All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.