0

One dress, 2 ways

Posted by Buls on 10:23 PM in , , ,
Black dress: Koovs, bought in sale
When I bought this dress few months back, it wouldn't fit me. After some weight loss in April, I tried it on again and viola it fit well with the help of shapewear.

This is how I wore it in April:
Footwear and sling bag : Promod


I am exceptionally proud of today's look. I try and wear each article of clothing in a different way each time. That is what makes it interesting. 
I bought the crop top from Forever21 atleast 2 years back and it has been lying in my closet untouched. I rarely discard clothes I haven't worn. This crop top is too tight and short to wear on its own. What was I thinking when I bought it? And it comes to my waist, making me look broad and highlighting my fat. But today, I, finally managed to inaugurate it. I wore it over the dress and it completely transformed the dress. 

Footwear : Promod
Please don't mind the hair. I didn't have time to do anything with them today. 




0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Daily, Quirky Fashion All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.