0

My favorite body wash

Posted by Buls on 4:41 PM in ,
I started using a body wash when I had to travel daily and carrying a soap was not convenient. I have been hooked since... sure, they are expensive but do not dry out the skin like soap and smell awesome.
Finally, I have found my favorite body washes. The best part is they come in sooooo many fragrances and I plan to try each one.

Here they are... body wash by Sephora. MRP is Rs 400 for 140 ml.


They are more expensive than Body Shop which costs Rs 425 for 250 ml. But Body Shop's fragrance does not last. They smell good only in the bottle... I cannot smell it on the skin. And for some reason, I tend to use more quantity in the bath. So, they don't even last long. Also, the pump pack means that the shower cream cannot be used fully... some of it gets left in the bottle and is out of reach.

I have already used chocolate, mango and vanilla and bought coconut and blueberry.

The product is very thin and very little quantity is needed to lather up making them last atleast a month or two. Plus, they smell awesome in the bath.
I am loving them!!!



0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Daily, Quirky Fashion All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.