0

L'Oreal Youth Code Luminize Serum

Posted by Buls on 10:48 PM in , , ,
After a successful Youth Code range for ageing skin, L'Oreal launched this serum. It claims to make skin luminous- give it a glow.

100_0249[1]



Below is the company claim:
"Not radiating your usual fresh, youthful glow?

What if you had the 'code' to unify irregular skin tone

and re-awaken a more even luminous looking complexion?

Irregular pigmentation beneath the skin's surface can reduce skin's luminosity."


30 ml of the product costs Rs 1499 which is expensive. The packaging is nice and sleek- silver bottle with pump... very hygienic. The only problem is I don't know how much of the product is left. I have been using this for a month every morning and night before my moisturizer/night cream. The serum is light and white in color. It is non sticky and gets absorbed immediately without feeling sticky. There is a shimmer to the product.

Unfortunately, I have not found any major difference in my skin. I don't think it has become more glowing or there has been a reduction in my redness.

I will continue using it till it gets over but I am not impressed.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Daily, Quirky Fashion All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.